Pacific Southwest Insurance Services, inc.
Designed a simple, straight-forward website for PSW Insurance.
Created database software for collection, management, and reporting of patient medical information, fetal monitor tracings, and legal documents and deposition reviews.
From 2001 through 2005, I designed, programmed, and maintained an e-commerce, social networking, and content management website. EverythingCelica.com was one of the largest Toyota Celica enthusiast websites in the world. It also provided a large inventory of aftermarket parts, shipped to anywhere in the United States. Many technical how-to guides and articles were written to enable customer know-how. Many events and user meets were coordinated and photographed every month.
In 1999, I created and simultaneously ran four different internet streaming radio stations which also had the ability to take live requests. The stations were commercial-free, and would broadcast underground/alternative music and mega-mixes.
Valley Perinatal Medical Group
Designed user-friendly paper forms for collection of patient information, patient billing, post procedure instructions, and the new patient questionnaires. I also created all other office stationary such as time sheets, business cards, authorization requests, directions-to office forms, and standardized the format of the consultation forms and examination reports.
Other Past Projects
• Owner and operator of VPBBS (WWIV BBS, single line), DCHAT (DLX BBS, 4 lines), and A.M.I. BBS (Renegade BBS, 2 lines via DESQview) in the early ’90s.
• Using Nulsoft ShoutCast, I simultaneously ran four different streaming radio stations from 1999 to 2002.
• Wrote a Donkey Kong clone for the Atari 1200XL.
• Installed Android on an iPhone 2G (A1203).
• Installed Windows 8 on Google Cr-48 Chromebook.
• Extensive experience with each version of Microsoft Windows, 3.1 through 10, including the tablet-editions.
• Built dynamic websites using Ruby on Rails.
• Built websites using WordPress. Customized them to perfectly blend-in with third-party and proprietary web applications.
• Installed and ran Ultimate Bulletin Board CGI v3 to v6 for several years.
• An active contributor to UBB.threads v6 and v7 via UBBDev.com developer forums, and UBBCentral.com support forums.
• Customized and performed several installations of Codex Gallery v1, v2, and v3 software.
• I ran IBM OS/2 Warp!
• Built a show car. Showed it off at several car shows. Won some trophies.
• Installed a Sony PlayStation, and later, a Nintendo/NES, to that show car.
• Was a live DJ at The Palace in Hollywood for two years.
• Was also a Club DJ in Santa Monica and in Woodland Hills, several times a week for several consecutive years.
• I’ve been custom building PCs as a personal hobby since 1990.
• Professionally designed and built custom PCs with Agama Computers Etc. (A.C.E.) in 1994.
• Worked with ICTN and trained corporate employees how to use Microsoft Windows & Office applications.
• Worked with Ted Heiman & Associates, customizing telemarketing software and acquired experience in the art of market research through focus groups & telephone surveys.