Isaac DeCoursey is a self-motivated, results-driven professional who enjoys accelerating in technology awareness through continued education, with over twenty years of hands-on experience in information technology and services, including professional skills in project management, statistical analysis and reporting, and customer support.
Features I have written for the UBB.threads forum software:
· Added HTTPS support.
· Added CDN support.
· Added Proxy support.
· Rewrote Subscription and Accounting Systems.
· Updated all pages to be Mobile Friendly.
· Updated all pages to validate as error-free HTML5 pages with CSS3.
· Updated Control Panel to include inline documentation and entry examples.
· Updated all language strings from year 2000 style vocabulary to current internet terminology.
· Cleanup and optimization of all HTML, CSS, and PHP code.
· Cleanup all English language strings to use English correctly.
Layout testing for Windows is performed using Chrome, Firefox, and IE. Layout testing for Android OS is performed using Mobile Chrome, Firefox for Android, and Google's AOSP Browser. Layout testing for iOS versions on iPhone and iPad were performed using Safari.
By maintaining CelicaHobby.com, a Toyota Celica enthusiast website, I'm keeping my web programming, SEO, database, and content management skills current.
Android and Chrome OS
In my spare time I enjoy working with Google's Android operating system. I began with Android 1.6 (Donut) on the original DevPhone2, the Google Ion. Since then, I've worked with each Android version up to the current release version, Android 5.1 (Lollipop). Cooking up and flashing custom ROMs have really been a great learning experience. In addition to Android, I also enjoy keeping up with everything to do with Google's Chrome OS on a Cr-48 Chromebook.
In another portion of my spare time I enjoy learning new photography styles using a Canon DSLR or the standard, "it's 2014, everybody has one," camera phone. You can find a sample of my photos here.
Pacific Southwest Insurance Services, inc.
Designed a simple, straight-forward website for PSW Insurance.
Created database software for collection, management, and reporting of patient medical information, fetal monitor tracings, and legal documents and deposition reviews.
From 2001 through 2005, I designed, programmed, and maintained an e-commerce, social networking, and content management website. EverythingCelica.com was one of the largest Toyota Celica enthusiast websites in the world. It also provided a large inventory of aftermarket parts, shipped to anywhere in the United States. Many technical how-to guides and articles were written to enable customer know-how. Many events and user meets were coordinated and photographed every month.
In 1999, I created and simultaneously ran four different internet streaming radio stations which also had the ability to take live requests. The stations were commercial-free, and would broadcast underground/alternative music and mega-mixes.
Valley Perinatal Medical Group
Designed user-friendly paper forms for collection of patient information, patient billing, post procedure instructions, and the new patient questionnaires. I also created all other office stationary such as time sheets, business cards, authorization requests, directions-to office forms, and standardized the format of the consultation forms and examination reports.
Various Other Past Projects
· Using Nulsoft ShoutCast, I simultaneously ran four different streaming radio stations from 1999 to 2002.
· Wrote a Donkey Kong clone for the Atari 1200XL.
· Installed Android on an iPhone 2g (A1203).
· Installed Windows 8 on a cr-48 Google Chromebook.
· Extensive experience with each version of Microsoft Windows, 3.1 through 8.1, including the tablet-editions.
· Built dynamic websites using Ruby on Rails.
· Built websites using WordPress. Customized them to perfectly blend-in with third-party and proprietary web applications.
· Installed and ran Ultimate Bulletin Board CGI v3 to v6 for several years.
· Customized and performed several installations of Codex Gallery v1, v2, and v3 software.
· I ran IBM OS/2 Warp!
· Installed a Sony PlayStation, and later, a Nintendo/NES, to that show car.
· Was a live DJ at The Palace in Hollywood for two years.
· Was also a Club DJ in Santa Monica and in Woodland Hills, several times a week for several consecutive years.
· I've been custom building PCs as a personal hobby since 1990.
· Professionally designed and built custom PCs with Agama Computers Etc. (A.C.E.) in 1994.
· Worked with ICTN and trained corporate employees how to use Microsoft Windows & Office applications.
· Worked with Ted Heiman & Associates, customizing telemarketing software and acquired experience in the art of market research through focus groups & telephone surveys.